What is a bike fix-it station?
A bike fix-it station is a repair stand with tools for basic bike repairs and maintenance. You can use them to:
- change a flat tire
- adjust brakes and derailleurs
- pump air in your tires
Where are fix-it stations located?
Fix-it stations are located throughout the city, at the following locations:
- Wortley Rd (Tuckey’s Home Hardware)
- Crouch Library
- Storybook Gardens
- City Hall
- Other properties such as MEC and Fanshawe Conservation Area
Tools included at each fix-it station:
- philips and flat head screwdrivers
- 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen wrenches
- headset wrench
- pedal wrench
- 8, 9, 10, 11mm box wrenches
- tire levers (2)
For more complicated repairs or maintenance, visit one of the many great bike shops in London.
Last modified:Tuesday, January 26, 2021