The London Fire Department has a Certified Fire and Life Safety Educator available to speak to your group or class on a range of fire safety topics. There is no charge for these services for residents of the City of London.
We offer a wide range of programming to fit all needs and ages such as:
- Elementary school and secondary school fire safety programming
- Learn Not to Burn school programs
- E.S.L. English as a Second Language (levels 1,2,3,4,5)
- Workplace fire safety training
- Fire extinguishers – theory & indoor simulator
- Seniors fire safety programs
- High/low rise fire safety training for managers or tenants
- Tapp-C (The Arson Prevention Program for Children who Play with Fire)
- Community special events, fire safety education displays
Please contact our Public Fire and Life Safety Educator Jason Poole to book a session for your group.