Zoning is a method of regulating the use of land by specifying a specific range of permitted uses and functions. Zoning by-laws regulate how land and buildings are used, the location of buildings, lot coverage, building heights, and other provisions necessary to ensure proper development.

Zoning By-law No. Z.-1

Interactive zoning CityMap


Last modified:Tuesday, April 23, 2024