If you or your family are at risk of or are currently experiencing homelessness in London, ON, there are several organizations that offer emergency shelter.
London’s emergency shelters provide, at a minimum, emergency room and board to individuals and/or families who are experiencing homelessness, and are aimed at meeting immediate, short term needs.
- Men’s Mission and Rehabilitation Centre (men 16 years and older) 459 York Street, Phone: 519-672-8500
- Rotholme Women’s and Family Shelter (families) 42 Stanley Street, Phone: 519-673-4114
- The Salvation Army Centre of Hope (individuals 16 years and older) 281 Wellington Street, Phone: 519-661-0343
- YOU Youth Shelter (youth 16-24) 585 Clarke Road. Phone: 519- 686-1038
Violence Against Women Emergency Shelters
Emergency shelter and support for abused women and their children:
- Anova (women identified) 101 Wellington Road, 450 Clarke Road, Phone: 519-642- 3000 or 1-800-265-1576
- Atlohsa Family Healing Services - Zhaawanong Shelter (Indigenous women and their children) 256 Hill Street, Phone: 1-800-605-7477