Public Participation Meeting Process
City Hall is currently open to the public for public participation meetings. If you wish to attend in person to speak to a matter that is on an agenda you are encouraged to pre-register by email or phone. Please note that the Elected Officials may attend the meetings virtually.
Anyone wishing to speak at a Public Participation Meeting can do so by:
- using Zoom online or by phone
- by attending in person.
- In person – Members of the public are encouraged to pre-register for the public participation meeting.
- Virtually – Members of the public are required to pre-register to speak virtually, either by Zoom or by phone. Directions on how to participate will be provided upon registration.
- To register, this must be requested no later than 9:00 a.m., the day of the meeting. Speakers will be limited to five minutes of verbal presentation.
- Pre-register by calling 519-661-2489 ext. 7100 or by emailing PPMClerks@london.ca Please indicated the meeting and item when contacting the Clerk’s Office.
- Member of the public can also participate by submitting written communications to the committee or to the Members of Council prior to the meeting.
1 Notice of Collection of Personal Information – personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by Members of Council and City of London staff in their consideration of this matter. Questions about this collection should be addressed to Manager, Records and Information Services, 3rd floor, City Hall, 300 Dufferin Ave., London, ON N6A 4L9. Tel: 519-661-2489 ext. 5590, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The corporate calendar contains events and activities organized by the Corporation of the City of London municipal government.
Council/Committee Calendar 2022 - (printable pdf view)
All standing committee meetings can be viewed on the City of London's website and YouTube.
During a meeting, a video link will appear to the right of the agenda, which can be used to launch the live stream. Users on a mobile device must click ‘Start Mobile Live Stream’ to access the live stream. Council and Committee videos are also available on our YouTube channel.
Should the meeting be a closed session or on break, a stream will not be available.
Access agendas, minutes, reports and supporting reference documents to City Council meetings and Council’s Standing Committees using the buttons below.
The City of London is committed to making every effort to provide alternate formats and communication supports for Council, Standing or Advisory Committee meetings and information, upon request. To make a request for any City service, please contact email@example.com or 519-661-2489 ext. 2425.