A bike repair station is a repair stand with tools for basic bike repairs and maintenance.
You can use them to:
- change a flat tire
- adjust brakes and derailleurs
- pump air in your tires
Where are repair stations located?
Repair stations are located throughout the city, at the following locations:
- Wortley Road (outside Tuckey’s Home Hardware)
- Chelsea Green Park
- Gibbons Park
- Greenway Park
- 740 Dundas Street (outside Squeaky Wheel Bike Co-op)
- Storybook Gardens
- City Hall
- Other properties such as MEC and Fanshawe Conservation Area (available to use with admission pass)
Tools included at each repair station:
- philips and flat head screwdrivers
- 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen wrenches
- headset wrench
- pedal wrench
- 8, 9, 10, 11mm box wrenches
- tire levers (2)
For more complicated repairs or maintenance, visit one of the many great bike shops in London.