Storybook Gardens is looking to hire enthusiastic individuals to join our team. At the park, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our visitors by providing a safe, courteous, and memorable experience.
Employees will develop their individual skills through customer service training, job specific training and on-the-job shadowing and coaching while working in a supportive team environment. Job opportunities include building and grounds, food services, entertainment, play worker, guest services, attractions and programs and signature events.
Storybook Gardens staff positions require working outdoors in a variety of weather and temperature conditions, including working in direct sunlight and/or periods of high temperature or humidity at times. Scheduled shifts for all positions will include weekends and statutory holidays.
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors
- Work safely and follow standard operating procedures
- Administer first aid as required and provide comfort and care to guests in need
- Ensure compliance with all City of London policies and practices
- Be flexible to work a variety of areas in the park as required
Qualifications and experience
- High level of comfort in dealing with the public
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Second language would be an asset (please include on your resume)
- Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Level C and other qualifications as required by the position
- Minimum age is 15 years old by start date of employment
- 100% participation and completion of staff training is a condition of employment
- Certain positions may also include specific qualifications or experience, please click the link below for details
- Applications are reviewed and interviews are offered on an ongoing basis until all positions are filled.