The Departmental Resources Division is committed to the continuous improvement of the Departments Environmental, Health and Safety Management System and Vehicle and Equipment Training Program through comprehensive and reliable services to our clients.
The Division is further committed to building a positive workplace culture through consistent, responsive and participatory labour relations practices.
- Vehicle and Equipment Training Program and Training
- Vehicle Accident and Property Damage Investigation
- Licensing Services and Certification Training
- Management Development Training
- Labour Relations and Recruitment
- Contract Safety Management Training
- First Aid Training
- Environmental Management System Coordination
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Coordination
- Health and Safety Training Programs and Training
- Health and Safety Accident and Injury Investigation
- Liaison with various regulatory and legislative authorities (Ministry of Labour, TSSA, Electrical Safety Association, Ministry of Transportation etc.)
- Deliver related Corporate Human Resources Programs (Harassment Policy, Code of Conduct, etc.)
- Record retention services for training records and employee profiles.
- Employee Health and Wellness Services (Return to work program, Employee Assistance programs)